Bears vs Texans: NFL Showdown Preview

Image
  Bears vs Texans: NFL Showdown Preview Ka'imi Fairbairn of the  Houston   Texans  made four field goals in one game, totaling 215 yards. This sets the stage for the big  NFL  game between the  Chicago  Bears and the  Houston   Texans . Fans are excited for this showdown of  football  talent. The game pits  rookie quarterbacks   Caleb Williams  and  C.J. Stroud  against each other. Both were top picks in recent drafts. Everyone will watch closely to see who can lead their team to win and make a mark in their careers. A vibrant football scene depicting a dynamic NFL showdown, showcasing intense action on the field with players from two teams in bright uniforms, gripping the ball and strategizing in a stadium filled with cheering fans. The atmosphere is electric, capturing the excitement of a close game, with a blurred background of enthusiastic supporters wave flags and banners. Include the logo of "Latesttrendsnews" subtly integrated into the scene for branding. Key Takea

 

Maye Musk Reveals Flexitarian Diet Secrets for Staying Fit at 76








When Maye Musk was asked to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit again, she didn't worry at all.

Maye, who is 76 years old and has been modeling for over 50 years, says a "flexitarian diet" helps her look and feel great.


A flexitarian diet mainly focuses on plant-based foods but allows meat in moderation. It’s more flexible than being a vegetarian.

Maye, the mother of Elon Musk, was photographed for the 2024 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which is celebrating its 60th anniversary. She told Fox News Digital that she follows a flexitarian diet for "two reasons."

"When I got divorced in 1979, I couldn’t afford meat, fish, or chicken," Maye said. "So, I fed my children bean stew. They got tired of it, but I used different beans and lots of vegetables. I also gave them fruits that were in season. We couldn’t afford organic food. We ate whole wheat bread because in South Africa, brown bread was cheaper than white bread. It kept us healthy. For breakfast, we had cereal and fruit."

"I remember Elon saying, 'I always wanted Coco Pops, but we only got Raisin Bran,'" she laughed. "Coco Pops were more expensive and less nutritious, so that’s what they got. If they complained, I didn’t listen. My daughter Tosca wanted apricot jam, but it was more expensive than strawberry jam. So she didn’t get that either. My son Kimbal said he left home to go to university because he was tired of my bean stew."

"They joke about me, but I’m not a good cook," Maye admitted. "That’s why Kimbal learned to cook. He loves great food. Some people don’t like cooking, and that’s okay. You just eat the foods you like. I eat mainly vegetarian at home."

These days, Maye eats less bean stew. She buys fresh fruits and vegetables, which she says are essential as you get older.

"I eat very well," she said. "To keep your body healthy and skin glowing, you have to eat well. That keeps me in good health. When my children visit, we usually get meat, fish, or chicken. Tosca and Kimbal love cooking, so I always have delicious home-cooked meals."

"I love desserts," she said. "But I used to overeat. I was the first plus-size model in South Africa in my 30s because I gained 60 pounds during stressful times. Stress can make you overeat. My knees and back hurt. My cholesterol went up. I had to choose between taking medication for the rest of my life or getting my weight under control. So I chose to control my weight."

Maye joked that she can’t keep a box of chocolates at home because "old habits want to come back." However, she still enjoys sweets occasionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Out 2 review: Pixar sequel could be this summer's best Hollywood entertainment

National Fried Chicken Day

Severe Thunderstorms Cause Major Flooding and Multiple Water Rescues in Kansas City Metro